Food + type = perfect combo!

15 Jun

I am loving so many foodie blogs at the moment – the tantilising photography, the clever use of type and the styling – if I could jump into the photo, I would! here are a few I’ve discovered recently:

Clever use of kraft paper – here

Lasagna & Coconut ice via the Kitchy Kitchen

Strawberry icecream cake from Whitney Johnson

Via Trendland

you can see more on my Pinterest board “Yummy goodness”

About these ads

10 Responses to “Food + type = perfect combo!”

1. sani panini June 15, 2012 at 11:08 am #

The pics are awesome! I love the creativity of the first picture!

• emmyandmouse June 15, 2012 at 11:12 am #

There are so many more examples, but unfortunately couldn’t find them all this morning!

2. snappystreet June 15, 2012 at 1:49 pm #

LOVE this too! We must have the same tastes (both style wise, and food wise!)

• emmyandmouse June 15, 2012 at 3:05 pm #

I know – I popped over to your blog – fabulous!

3. Ratri June 19, 2012 at 7:49 pm #

Awesome food pictures Emma! How do you add the text to the pictures? They look really nice!!
    Hope you’re well! :)
    xx ratri

• emmyandmouse June 20, 2012 at 9:23 am #

Hi Ratri! These are just some beautiful photos I found via Pinterest – but Photoshop would be the best program to do this. Otherwise, I think there are some other (free) programs if you don’t have design software. Or the first image is just handwriting on kraft paper and then a photo – that could be a way! Hope you’re well too x

4. Heiress Emma June 20, 2012 at 10:31 am #

Great picks Emma. I just wanted to add to Ratri’s comment that for those of us who don’t have photoshop (aka me), I use powerpoint and safe the file as a jpeg. Works a treat!

• Heiress Emma June 20, 2012 at 10:31 am #

Or SAVE the file, even.

• emmyandmouse June 20, 2012 at 11:29 am #

great, thanks Emma! Feel so spoiled sometimes with my creative suite :)

5. GabiDok June 22, 2012 at 5:32 am #

oooh, I love doing the bananas bites, but I never thought of presenting them in such a nice way!!!
    xG