So I’ve been rather busy (freelance) working on some new clients – below are some screen shots (instagram) of concepts for clients.
I will upload final approved artwork. Hope you enjoy them
Logo and brand identities I have designed (below websites were not designed):
- Olive D’or, Narromine NSW – brand identity, packaging
- APS Landscape Architecture, Dubbo NSW – logo design
- Kupcakes by Kaliste, Dubbo NSW – logo design
- Edgerton Nursery, Narromine NSW - logo design, stationery
- JVS Stonemasonary, Young NSW – brand identity
- Lazy River ‘Food, fashion, fine arts’ market day – brand identity, promotional collateral
- Three Petals, Narromine NSW – brand identity
- Macquarie Matrons Committee, NSW – brand identity, website concepts
- Feefee Jewellery, Dubbo NSW – brand identity
Lazy River, is a winery located in Dubbo NSW. The brief was to redesign their ‘market day’ to promote Fashion, food and fine art in a market and family friendly atmosphere. All stalls will be held on their lawn by the river.
- Logo design
- Promotional collateral – posters
- Press advertising
Dandy Cup, is the inagural race meeting for Narromine Turf Club. The brief was to design something bright and attractive for the upcoming Spring race meeting.
- logo design
- website design
- print advertising
- event design
- promotional collateral – invitations, posters, banners